7:50am Carport Opens
7:55am Classroom Doors Open
8:00am School Day Begins
(Explorations ends at 5:30pm)
Arrival and Dismissal
- Supervision begins at 7:50am each morning in the carport area.
- Students may enter the school from that time until 8:00am, at which the school day begins
- For the sake of your child’s safety, please do not drop off before 7:50am.
- Dismissal will take place from the classrooms on rainy or cold days and from the Courtyard on nice days.
- At 1:55, preschoolers will be dismissed.
- Busses should arrive by 2:05 and bus students will be dismissed directly to their busses.
- Cars begin to arrive for carport around 1:50pm. After the busses leave, cars pick students up.
- Dismissal ends by 2:20pm.
- Students attending Explorations After School Program will be dismissed straight from the classrooms at 2:20pm. Explorations is offered daily until 5:30pm for an additional fee. Registration is required.
Preschoolers will be met at carport by a teacher or teacher associate and walked to tehir classroom.
K – 4 Arrival
Kindergarteners through second graders should enter their classrooms through their outside doors. Before entering the classroom, teachers will verify that students’ families have submitted a COVID screening form. Teachers/administrators will call families of students who do not have a COVID screening form. Both third grades will enter through Jennie Schwab’s classroom door on the courtyard. Both fourth grades will enter through Lynda Thompson’s door on the courtyard.
Fifth graders will enter the school through the Explorations doors. Fifth graders will be met a the door by a teacher or specialist, who will ensure that students’ COVID screeners have been received. Students will proceed in the building and around the corner to the fifth grade classroom.