7:45am Doors Open
7:55am Classrooms Open
8:00am School Day Begins
(Explorations ends at 5:30pm)
Arrival and Dismissal
- Supervision begins at 7:45am each morning in the carport area.
- Students may enter the school from that time until 8:00am, at which the school day begins
- For the sake of your child’s safety, please do not drop off before 7:45am.
- 2:20 Dismissal for all grades
- Students attending Explorations After School Program will be dismissed straight from the classrooms at 2:20pm. Explorations is offered daily until 5:30pm for an additional fee. Registration is required.
Preschoolers can wait with a teacher associate in the carport foyer until 7:55 am, and then will walk together to their classrooms. Parents are also invited to walk their child to the preschool classroom each morning.
K - 2 Arrival
Kindergarteners through second graders should enter at the carport doors and wait in the hallway outside their classroom until the classroom door opens at 7:55 am. A teacher associate will provide supervision and children are welcome to talk quietly with their friends.
3 - 5 Arrival
Learners in grades three through five should enter by the doors near the gym and wait in the hallway outside their classroom until the classroom doors opens at 7:55 am. A teacher associate will provide supervision and children are welcome to talk quietly with their friends.
Classes begin at 8:00 am, any learner arriving after that time will be considered tardy and must be signed in by a parent at the main office.